Monday, August 29, 2011

It's a Boy!

So, I woke up Friday morning feeling some contractions going on.  I wondered if they were intense Braxton Hick's contractions, but after feeling their intensity and having a consistant frequency and duration that I could track, I called my doctor to see what was up.  She had me come in, checked me and said that I was definitely in the early stages of labor.

Long story short, she sent me to the hospital, I called Scott to come and join me, luckily I had already dropped the kids off, and at 2:10pm I had our little baby boy.  He is 2 1/2 weeks early, 6 lb 5 oz and 19 inches long.  His hair is on the darker side, so we aren't sure what color it will be.  I still can't believe he is here, but we are blessed and he is wonderful!  Eliza and Heber have been very excited, too.

Proud Papa

Happy Mommy

Eliza, Heber, me and Gideon

Big sister Eliza and Gideon

"I have a baby"  Heber and Gideon

Daddy and kids

The siblings!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Sounds like the excitement from your accident may have helped him come! :) jk Cute family and great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet your little guy!!

    ReplyDelete