Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was just the four of us and it was nice.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to have family here to celebrate with us, but sometimes it's nice when we can do things on our own.  I don't know what to say exactly, so I'll make a list of my 10 Grateful Things.  Enjoy!

1. My Family - that's easy
2. The gospel
3. My kids laughs
4. Internet that actually works ;)
5. Working with the kids in Primary
6. Singing crazy songs that my kids join in on
7. Sleep and naps and sleep
8. Listening to Eliza make up stories and songs
9. Cuddling together and watching a movie
10. Delicious homemade pies: apple, pumpkin, lemon meringue, and chocolate pudding

I'm sure I have a ton more that I could add to the list, but this will do for now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't they look good?  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment