Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fame?

So, I entered Heber into a Wizard of Oz photo contest.  Some of you alread know this from the mass email that I sent out to vote for him on Parenting.com.  I was pretty proud of the picture and think it's pretty cute, though I may be a little biased :)  I think I'm entitled to it.  Then I found out through my sister-in-law that his picture was used in an article for the Dollar Store Crafts website.  I was surprised that someone would use his picture.  Who would have thought that someone would have found it out of a listing of hundreds, thought it was cute, and used it in their article.  Needless to say, I'm touched.  And I don't think there's a whole lot I can do about it.  Besides, I kind of signed away my rights to the photo when I submitted it in the contest.  I only hope it is used for good. 

Anyway, here is the article.  Enjoy!
http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2010/11/cute-baby-costumes/

Also, here is the Wizard of Oz contest photo
http://www.parenting.com/Child/wozcontest/contestant.jsp?ID=42445560

No comments:

Post a Comment