Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Discoveries

Wow, where to begin.  I realized it has been a while since I have posted anything, so hopefully I can bring you all up to speed.  Not that there is a whole lot really, just that we have had some fun lately.  The pictures should be able to tell most of the story.

Heber learned to stick out his tongue


This is what happened once I refilled their water after it had been empty for a day.  Clearly they couldn't wait for the other to finish.  Sorry guys!


The Care Bear pillow I made for Eliza.  She picked out the fabric.  I have some left over material so I might try a skirt or something...haven't decided.


Kohl's Children's Museum


Easter egg hunting at home and at a friends house.


Heber's first taste of Rice Cereal.  Do I have to eat it Mom?


I found my feet!  Yummy!


The docile garter snakes in our backyard.  They're fun to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment