Saturday, December 24, 2011

Loving Life

This picture was just too cute! I sometimes find it hard to capture a good smile from the little ones. It takes patience and timing and it seemed to pay off for me. I thought I would share this smile with you. It makes me smile just looking at it.

We also had the chance to go to Utah for my Grandma Flack's funeral.  It was sad to hear she passed away, but it was a happy occasion too.  I know that she is with our Father in Heaven and is so happy to be reunited with Grandpa and her son.  It was lovely to have the family all together for the funeral and to also visit family from the other side of my family as well.  I love you Grandma and miss you, but I know you are happy!


Eliza and Heber with Great-grandma Hall

Gideon and Great-grandma Hall

Eliza did a really good job.  She even got a strike!

Heber had a blast and wanted to carry the bowling ball on his own.
We had to keep and eye on his toes for him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment