Monday, September 26, 2011

First Haircut

I finally did it.  I cut Heber's hair.  It was probably the hardest thing I have ever done.  Okay, maybe not, but it was like Heber went from being the baby to being the older brother.  I suppose it had to happen since he is not the baby anymore.  Still, it was hard to make that first cut and after that I knew I had to finish.  I know my cutting job is not the greatest and I will probably try and clean it up some more, but I think I did okay. 

Here are the before pictures...





...and here are the after pictures.



I'm all grown up!


Here are some pictures of Gideon and Eliza, just for fun.



2 comments:

  1. Sad:( Sad:( day for Heber. No more pretty curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fabulous hair cut job! I cut Jon's hair... but it's super easy cause I just have to buzz it one length for the sides and another for the top. I don't think I could do what you did- Congrats! and good work!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete